All accommodation is serviced on a daily basis by housekeeping.
Check in time: 14h00 - Check out time: 11h00
All accommodation sleeps 2 persons per tent / cabin.
Standard cabins and Safari tents do not have private bathrooms. Customers are required to use the communal ablutions. These ablutions are serviced daily and consist of 3 toilets, 2 showers and a bath. There is hot and cold running water, there are no plug points available.
All cabins have linen provided (Sheets, Pillows, Duvets and Mosquito Nets.)
Cabins with bathrooms have a toilet, basin and open air shower.
All cabins have electricity with plug points.
Tents have two single beds and a light. There are no plug points in tents. Customers are required to provide their own linen.
Linen can be hired for a refundable deposit of R100.00 per person.
Provisional bookings can be made prior to arrival and during your dive holiday. Please contact our Beach Controller between these times: 7-1 am and 6-8pm.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- All charges at Coral Divers include 14% VAT (Value Added Tax). (The VAT items are listed in the Invoice Details section and non-VAT items in the Other Fees section.
- A single supplement accommodation fee is applicable during the high season. This will be charged at 50% of the self catered accommodation rate.
- Please ensure your proforma invoice details (arrival and departure dates, number of persons etc.) are correct to avoid problems on arrival.
A once off entry fee of R25 is to be paid at the 1 st gate upon arrival. This allows access in and out of the park. Gates are open 24 hours a day.
At the 2 nd gate, fill out a Coral Divers form. This indicates that you will be staying in our camp. The R5 community levy and the R70 (per person per night) wildlife fees will be included on your invoice. We accept this payment on behalf of the KZN Wildlife.
Be sure to bring all forms provided by the KZN Wildlife on arrival, to our receptionist who will issue your gate exit pass.
Children aged 3 and under are free of charge. This includes the accommodation (staying with parents), KZN fees and catering.
Children aged between 4 and 12 years of age will be charged at 50% the adult rate for accommodation, KZN fees and meals.
Parents that require their child to be accommodated in their cabin/tent are required to bring a mattress and bedding for the child. We do not charge for children 12 and under where the parents supply the bedding.
- A minimum of 3 nights are required to make a booking in the high seasons.
- Each cabin/tent must have at least one diver, and that diver must do at least the same number of dives as the nights they will be staying. (Example, 3 nights = 1 x diver doing a minimum of 3 dives)
- Balance payment required 14 days prior to arrival. If we have not received your full payment we will assume you no longer require the booking and will therefore cancel the booking.
- The reception is open from 7am to 9:30pm daily, however the accounts department is only available from 7am to 3:30pm
- Your cell phone and rechargeable camera batteries can be charged at reception. Please provide a charger and note that all items are left at your own risk.
- There is a safe in the office for customers to keep their valuables.
- There is a swimming pool for guests in front of the veranda.
- Towels can be obtained from the reception upon receipt of a refundable deposit.
- Coral Divers has full self catering facilities for self catered guests and 70 personalised storage fridges. Fridge locks are available upon receipt of a refundable deposit. Cutlery and crockery are provided in the kitchen. Self catered guests are more than welcome to join us for breakfast or dinner any time. However, if you book dinner it will be necessary to inform reception before 12pm on the day you want dinner. Prices are available at reception. A fire is lit on request in the boma braai area at 5:30pm .
- Catered guests can expect a full buffet in the morning and the evening. Breakfast is served from 6:30am until 10:30am and dinner is served from 6:30pm until 8:30pm .
- Takeaways are available from 7am to 8pm and can be ordered from the bar.
- The Coral Divers facilities include a communal pool deck and dining area, fully licensed bar, TV room with DSTV and internet.
- The internet facility is available in the TV/sitting area. Internet credit can be purchased from the bar or the reception. Public telephones are located outside near the boma.
- A free shuttle service is available for all Coral Divers guests to and from the beach. It will leave from the pool deck 45 minutes before each launch and return after your dive.
All of the activities in and around the surrounding area are out-sourced such as quad biking, deep sea fishing, snorkelling, micro lighting, walks around the area, trips to the lakes etc. They can however be booked on behalf of guests at the Coral Divers activities counter located next to the bar.
Rates and activities will be supplied on request.
- Only 4x4 vehicles may drive onto the beach however they may not park in the launch site. All other vehicles must park in the beach parking area. If you are making use of your own transport and not using the courtesy shuttle then you will need to be on the beach 30 minutes prior to your launch.
- The Silversands shop is the only convenience store located within the park. It is situated opposite the fuel pumps near the KZN Wildlife reception. It is open from 8am – 5pm Monday to Saturday and from 8am – 1pm on Sundays.
- The nearest bank is Capitec Bank in Mbazwana. There are a variety of banks available in Hluhluwe.
- Dr Okesola is a GP whose rooms are located in Mbazwana. He may be reached on 035 571 0056.
- Mseleni Hospital is 45 minutes from Sodwana and the number there is 035 574 1004.